Train at the Southern Pacific depot in Brookdale. The town was laid out in 1900 by Judge Logan and originally called Clear Creek. When the post office was established in 1902, the name was changed to Brookdale.
Sources of Information: Printed on front of image; Clark p. 46.; Hamman p. 160
Original size: 3 1/2"x5 1/2"
Medium: sepia postcard
This photograph/postcard is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.