0213

View of Capitola beach and Capitola wharf, looking towards the Esplanade. It is not known when the first wharf was built here, but one was in existence at least as early as 1856. In early years it was called Soquel Wharf.

Date: 1970s
Place: Capitola
Sources of Information: Written on back of photo; Clark p. 64
Original Size: 4"x3"(?)
Medium: b&w

This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Full size: 600x392
0213
Powered by Gallery v2.2