The facade of the St. George Hotel. The hotel was built by Anson P. Hotaling in 1893, destroyed by the 1894 fire, and was rebuilt shortly after. Originally red press-brick with black mortar, the exterior was remodeled by Frederick Hotaling in 1922.

Date: Undated
Place: Santa Cruz City
Source of Information: Chase pp.183-184
Related Articles:

Original Size: 6 3/4" x 9 3/4"
Medium: b&w

This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Full size: 600x419
Powered by Gallery v2.2