Interior view of the Garfield Park branch of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, a city-county system. Construction of the branch was funded by a grant from the Carnegie Corporation in 1913. The branch opened in 1915, and is the only Santa Cruz Carnegie library still in use as a public library branch.
Place: Santa Cruz city
Sources of Information: Notes on front of mounting of photo; Articles on this Website, see links below.
Original size: 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.