0574

Exterior view of the Ben Lomond library. It was built in 1913 at a cost of $1,500 and dedicated January 10, 1914. From 1914 to 1980, the library was a branch of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries. In 1980, the library became an independent library run by volunteers and called the Lomond Community Library.

Date: Undated
Place: Ben Lomond
Sources of Information: Notes on back of photo; Souza. p. 96; Souza (2). unpaged.
Original size: 5 1/4" x 3"
Medium: b&w

This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Full size: 600x336
0574
Powered by Gallery v2.2