Unidentified event in the Boulder Creek Public Library. (The Open House held on January 20th, 1951 to celebrate the opening of the branch?) The building was donated by the Santa Cruz Lumber Company and was converted to a library by volunteers. The library moved to a new building in 1984.
Place: Boulder Creek
Sources of Information: Staff; Souza. pp. 105-106; Souza (2). unpaged.
Original size: 7 1/2" x 9 1/2"
This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.