View of Wood's Lagoon, named for the owner of the adjacent land, John Woods. In 1963, the lagoon was used to form the base of the Santa Cruz Yacht Harbor.
Date: Late 1800's
Sources of Information: Museum of Natural History; Clark. p.406.
Original size: 5" x 7 3/4"
This photograph is courtesy of the Santa Cruz City Museum of Natural History.