A partial view of William Tyrrell's home in Seabright. The house and property were given to the City of Santa Cruz in 1913. The land around the house became Tyrrell Park. Using Laura Hecox's natural history collection as its core, a city museum was established and resided in the Tyrrell house. Until 1915, it also housed the Seaside Library.

Date: Undated
Place: Seabright (Santa Cruz city)
Sources of Information: Museum of Natural History; Koch. p.103.
Related Articles:

Original size: 7 3/4" x 8"
Medium: b&w

This photograph is courtesy of the Santa Cruz City Museum of Natural History.

Full size: 600x576
Powered by Gallery v2.2