SCM088

View of Seabright Cove and bridge from end of Mott Street. The road along the cliff is Marine Parade South. In 1913, Newport, Dashway, and Marine Parade South were connected and the new road named East Cliff Drive.

Date: Variously dated as 1905 and 1910
Place: Seabright (Santa Cruz city)
Sources of Information: Museum of Natural History; Clark. p. 103.
Related Articles:


Original size: 4 1/2" x 7 3/4"
Medium: b&w

This photograph is courtesy of the Santa Cruz City Museum of Natural History.

Full size: 600x344
SCM088
Powered by Gallery v2.2