Pine Cottage, one of the Carmelita Cottages. The exact date of its construction is unknown, but it was in existence by 1888 and was either rebuilt or expanded prior to 1905. A few of the tenants were: 1897, Fred Evans, a butcher; 1900, Mr. and Mrs. William Stevenson and Mrs. Stevenson's brother; 1910 Mr. and Mrs. Willaim Coburn.

Date: Undated
Place: Santa Cruz city
Sources of Information: Articles on this Website, see links below.
Related Articles:

Original size: not available
Medium: b&w

This photograph is the property of Rick Hyman

Full size: 386x237
Powered by Gallery v2.2