The entrance to the Court of the Mysteries on Fair Avenue, as it appeared from the street in 1996. The structure was started in the 1930's by two brothers, Kenneth Kitchen and Raymond Kitchen.

Date: April 1996
Place: Santa Cruz city
Sources of Information: Staff; Article on Website, see link below.
Related Article: Court of the Mysteries
Medium: not available; color

This photograph is the property of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries, California.

Full size: 362x248
Powered by Gallery v2.2